Submission deadline for Full Papers accepted for presentation is May 18th, 2018. After this date we will not be able to guarantee the inclusion of your paper in the symposium preceedings nor to be included in the nomination to the Best Paper Awards.
- Save your paper as a Word.docx format document before submitting.
- Name your paper "PRESENTERS NAME_Uddevalla2018.docx. If you submit more than one paper you need to add a number after the presenter's name.
- The volume of the paper is set to a maximum of 20 pages in total.
- Check the paper guidelines so your paper applies to the paper guidelines. Your co-operation in adhering to the guidelines is greatly appreciated.
- The link for paper submission is to be found below here (Submit your paper here). Fill in the title of the paper, name of presenter(s), name and e-mail address of corresponding author, thanks.
- Browse your paper.
- Click on the Send-button.
- You will receive an e-mail if the submission is successfully completed.
For further information or if you have questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
NOTE! It is only papers with abstracts that have been accepted in an earlier stage that can be submitted. All papers must be in English.Paper Guidelines Uddevalla Symposium 2018.pdf