Work Integrated Learning (WIL) assumes cooperation between stakeholders, namely the university, student and society. WIL approaches develop new knowledge and skills related to an ever-changing societal context and global citizenry. This session invites participation in and contributions towards the following topics:
- Societal advancement through WIL
- WIL as a pedagogy to transform education
- WIL strategies to enhance the employability of students
- WIL for global education and learning
- Researching WIL
- Best practices for the application of WIL.
Chairs: Prof. Lars Svensson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Prof. Per Assmo, email@example.com & Assoc. Prof. Fredrik Sunnemark, firstname.lastname@example.org, School of Business, Economics and IT, University West, Sweden